6th Grade Math Webquests
This listing is a PRE-ORDER for my 6th grade math webquests. There will be a total of 10 webquests:
(1) Operations on Decimals
(2) Multiplying Fractions (No negatives)
(3) Dividing Fractions (No negatives)
(4) LCM & GCF
(5) Fraction, Decimal, and Percent Conversions
(6) Solving One-Step Equations (No Negatives)
(7) Solving One-Step Inequalities (No Negatives)
(8) Area of Parallelograms, Triangles, Trapezoids, and Composite Figures
(9) Volume of Rectangular Prisms
(10) Mean, Median, Mode, and Range
The webquests will be a PDF file containing a student template and an answer key template. In addition, each concept will include a short quiz.
You can see an example of one of my free webquests by clicking HERE.
ALL WEBQUESTS WILL BE COMPLETED BY JULY 2019.
Why are my webquests worth every penny?
1.) I not only create the pdf for the student template and answer key, but I create ALL of the information and videos on the website! It is my own personal website so I am in charge of all the information posted on my site!
2.) Webquests are a great way to introduce information to students! It has been stated many times that children learn the most when they write down information. My webquests will help students retain information, and provide them with plenty of examples!
3.) The webquests are excellent to use when you have a sub! All of the answers for the student templates can be easily found on my website!
If I purchase now, how do I get the webquests?
After purchasing my pre-order, you will receive an email each time I update the file with a completed webquest. If you do not receive an email within the next month, please make sure to contact me at email@example.com.